Every user's profile represents their uniqueness and creativity. There are several different ways to spruce up your profile, here are just a few for you to consider!
Adding a slider or slideshow
Adding a slider/slideshow is almost like adding a mini-picture movement screen to your profile. You can post several pictures in a row, and link + describe all of them in the provided section. While sliders are generally larger and cannot store as many photos, slideshows are generally smaller and are generally used for smaller projects.
1. Go to your profile page and click the 'Edit profile' button on top.
2. In "Visual" mode, you will see a sections tab in the right side under "Add features and media".
3. Click on either the "Slideshow" or "Slider" button.
4. Select or upload your own photo to add. Once it is added, you can put a brienf description and link another page.
Adding a photo
Adding a photo is perhaps the easiest way to add something extra to your profile without having to deal with complicated syntax codes or taking a great deal of time.
1. Click on the "Photo" button under the "Add features and media" tab.
2. Youc an either select a photo that is already uploaded or upload your own. To upload your own, simply click the "browse" button and select a photo from your laptop.
3. Choose the size and placement. Photos can range from 50px to 580px, to much larger and much smaller. You can choose! You also have the ability to choose whether you want it placed in the left of right corner of the screen.
Linking Different Pages
This is very easily done in the "Visual" mode, and can offer different links to various resources on your profile.
1. In "Visual" mode, write a sentence or two that will contain the linked site.
2. Highlight the word(s) that you want to have the link attached to. This can be anywhere from one word to the entire page that you link!
3. Click the small "link" or "attach" button at the left corner in the profile settings. It is placed next to the bold and italicize button.
4. Copy and paste the URL into the provided space if it is from a different site. If you wish to link a different page on the wiki (i.e., Oneshots Page, Userboxes, Contests), simply type in the exact page title.
There are thousands of ways to add things to your profile; the above three are the easiest! Have fun designing and experimenting.