The SpotLight Wikia was originally created to share ideas and creativity, but we do have some rules about what you can do.
- Never give out your password or any personal information on the web. No one from this website should ever ask you about it at random times (unless during log in and when filling out request forms).
- Never give out your home address, telephone number, or other web names here. Please remember to keep yourself safe.
- No cursing. Cussing, swearing, and dirty words are all strictly prohibited. Any inappropriate messages will be deleted immediately.
- No harassing. Be nice to other people. Do not post comments about anyone's gender, religion, race, or sexual orientation. All posts containing vulgarity or rudeness will be deleted.
- No breaking the law— or encouraging other people to. Anyone who does has risk of suspension or a ban.
- Remember to always check with a parent / guardian before going online.
Warning / Blocking RulesEdit
Everytime you break a rule, you get a warning. Some actions are consequential than others, meaning that posting particular things might get you only a warning or get you permanently banned.
- Please note that you can still be banned even if you are not logged into an account. IP addresses can be banned as well.